Terms and Conditions
Grouped together under name the name of “MSGear.ws” or “Muscle Solutions”.
These conditions are concluded exclusively between msgear.ws, hereinafter referred to as “msgear.ws” or “Muscle Solutions” and anyone making a purchase on the site msgear.ws, hereinafter referred to as the “Internet User” and collectively as “Parties”.
The Internet user declares to be of age and have the legal capacity to place an order on this website. The Parties agree that their relations are governed exclusively by these terms and conditions. These conditions are subject to change. Therefore, it is understood that the conditions applicable are those in force on the site at the time of placing the order on the Site.
ARTICLE 1 – AVAILABILITY
Our product offerings and prices are valid as long as they are visible on the Site, except for special operations whose duration and validity is specified on the Site. The Internet user is invited to check the availability of items sold on the information page of each product.
If you order an item that would prove unavailable msgear.ws reserves the right to change the product for an equivalent at the same price or more expensive, subject to preventing the Internet user. The Internet user can also opt for the total cancellation of the order, subject to prior notification to the msgear.ws customers service.
ARTICLE 2: ORDER
Ordering on msgear.ws?
The placement of your order is done in several steps:
- The Internet user fills his or her cart with products,
- The Internet user chooses his or her method of delivery,
- The Internet user chooses a payment method
- The Internet user confirms the order,
- The Internet user then receives an email of the register of his or her order on msgear.ws,
- The Internet user can pay his or her order,
- The Internet user completes the order confirmation form,
- Finally, the Internet user receives an email confirming the order.
The order confirmation email means the msgear.ws acceptance of the Internet user ‘s order thus forms the sales contract between the Parties. Once the order is ready to be shipped, msgear.ws will send a shipping email of the order to the Internet user with the number or numbers of tracking, and then the order will be shipped.
The prices displayed by default on the site are in USD and all charges are applicable.
Product prices displayed on msgear.ws exclude postage prices of certain packaging or prices of other optional services subscribed by the Internet user, which are extra.
These will be brought to the attention of the Internet user on the summary screen before final validation of the order.
What are the payment methods?
The Internet user can pay for purchases by credit card with Visa, Carte Bleue, Mastercard, blue E-Card via Moneygram website. The Internet user is then invited to follow our tutorial to the web page of our partners that he or she must then confirm.
The Internet user can pay by international bank transfer.
The Internet user can also make the payment of his or her purchases in cash at one of the Moneygram agencies of his or her choice.
Finally the Internet user can pay by Bitcoin.
All payment information is detailed on the website, in the “means of payment” tab.
Payment holders change regularly, the payment holder upon payment is to be preferred by the Internet user. msgear.ws is not responsible if you are using an outdated holder. The fee corresponding to the change in ownership is the responsibility of the Internet user.
msgear.ws also reserves the right to refuse an order if there is a prior litigation in progress on the payment or in case of an abnormally high order.
ARTICLE 3: DELIVERY
The products are available in all countries except Brazil, Australia and the United States.
Is it possible to deliver to a collective address?
In case of a delivery to a collective address, the Internet user acknowledges that msgear.ws delivery benefit of the command stops at the collective delivery to the address specified in the order, the product can be received by a third party. The transfer of risks to the Internet user taking place at that time.
In the case of delivery on some inaccessible areas, the final delivery can then be carried by an independent carrier apart from the carrier used by msgear.ws. This delivery may result in additional charges by the carrier, msgear.ws does not cover this additional cost.
What are the delivery deadlines?
Delivery times advertised on the site start when the products ordered by the Internet user are released from the warehouse , these delays can exceed 30 days from the confirmation of the order by the Site. The Internet user is informed of the shipment of his order by email.
When paying by bank transfer, the delivery period begins from the receipt of the transfer of the Internet User by msgear.ws.
In case of a relay point delivery, it may be that the Relay point chosen by the Internet user is closed (holidays, other …). In this case the package will be deposited at the closest relay point to the Internet users’ home. This information will be specified in the order tracking. The Internet user has a period of 10 days from the date of receipt in Relay Point to retrieve his or her package. Beyond this period, the return will be deemed improper and return will not be refunded by msgear.ws, the parcel will be considered as lost.
What if I am absent during delivery?
As part of a delivery by private carrier and the absence in the first visit, an appointment will be made by the carrier. For delivery by appointment decision, the carrier will directly contact the Internet user in order to agree a delivery schedule. In case of absence with agreed timetables, the Internet user must notify msgear.ws at least five (5) working days before the agreed delivery date. Otherwise, the additional visits will be billed to the Internet user by the carrier.
ARTICLE 4 – INSURANCE
The Internet user is free to choose the means of dispatch of its product and may take out insurance for loss, breakage or seizure of the package. msgear.ws does not cover these fees or transport costs and can not be held responsible for non-receipt of the package of the Internet user if that insurance is not chosen (by checking the appropriate box) when validating the basket. The website advises Internet users to opt for a sending with insurance. Only the online monitoring on the official carrier of the site will certify.
– In the case of the use of insurance for the loss of a parcel, the delivery address used must be complete, detailed and perfectly accurate. The name and surname used in a guaranteed delivery must be perfectly accurate and complete. In addition, the first and last name used in a guaranteed delivery must be identical to the names on the mailbox. If your package is delivered and another person that is not indicated on the package retrieves your package (neighbour, relative or other), you will not be entitled to the return of your order.
– In the case of the use of insurance for customs seizure, if your address is black-listed you will not have the right of the return of your order. An address considered black-listed is an address registered in customs as an address with at least one parcel blocked by customs in 5 years prior to the order. In the case of a validation of the use of insurance for customs seizure, please send us a new address and a new name without antecedent.
– In the case of the use of insurance for breakage, a photo showing breakage during transport has to be taken and forwarded immediately to the customer service when receiving the package. The Internet user has a period of 12 hours after receipt to send us this photo proving the damage. After this period, the warranty for breakage will be invalid. The vacuumed transparent plastic containing the products should not be opened. If the vacuumed plastic is opened, the warranty for breakage will be invalid.
The insurance covers the package in case of loss, breakage or seizure of the package to a maximum of 568 USD excluding transport and insurance.
No repayment order will be made by the insurance, there can be a reshipment of the order up to a maximum of 568 USD
A single maximum referral order will be realized, if the package returned encounter a new problem, msgear.ws may not return a third package under the conditions described above.
The cover of our insurance does not cover all countries, so when finalizing your cart if you do not have the possibility to choose the insurance option, it means that your country is not covered by it.
In all cases of parcel forwarding, transportation costs are always borne by the customer.
ARTICLE 5 – PROPERTY RESERVE
msgear.ws retains full ownership of items purchased by the Internet user until the Internet user has fulfils all obligations and in particular until payment of the order.
ARTICLE 6: CUSTOMER SERVICE
For any questions regarding a purchase made on the websites of msgear.ws network, the Customer Care Centre can be reached: by Email,By Chat, By The contact page.
ARTICLE 7 – ENTIRETY
These Conditions of Sale are made of all of the provisions they contain. The failure to take advantage at some point of any provision of these, can not later assert waiver of these covenants. In case of disability of one of them, the other clauses remain valid.